TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Dates to Remember
- Thursday, June 7th through Wednesday, June 13th: Fr. Brian’s days off during the month of June.
- Thursday, June 14th: A Type 2 diabetes Meeting will be held at 1:00 pm at the Cunningham Center in Platteville for those interested in learning more. Susan Schlager, our Faith Community Nurse, will be leading this session. Additional follow-up meetings are planned. If you cannot attend on the 14th, please let Susan know. Her phone is 608-348-9575; her email email@example.com. If you need a ride, please see Fr. Brian.
- Sunday, June 17: Free-will offering for Standing Rock. More information will be forthcoming about a specific project that we might be supporting.
- Tuesday, June 19: Trinity Guild will meet at 1:30 pm at Catherine Whitford’s garden; 150 Jail Alley.
- Thursday, June 21: Vestry Meets at 6:30 pm in Legate Hall.
- Friday, June 22: The Creation Care Committee meets in Legate hall at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday, July 28 & 29: Don’t forget the camping weekend at Blackhawk. We have reserved the shelter. Canoeing is available and I am hoping that we will also have hiking that will include foraging information and plant identification. You can camp with us, join us for the day, or just come to the informal Eucharist on that Sunday.
- Sunday, July 29: We are planning a brief 9:00 am worship service at Trinity for potential visitors and others who cannot make the camping service
Joan, Audrey, Colby, Conner, Sue, Betty, Quinn, Isabella, Kat, Jenny, Kurt, Jocelyn, Andrea, David+, Aaron, TJ, Richmond, Paul, Dottie, Bonnie, Ruthie, Patrick J., Patrick F., Jill, Derek, Brandy, Herbert and Jessica.